Are you a cloud chaser? Do you like to DIY your own coil? If so, we would like to teach you how to build dragon coil for blowing huge vapor in 10 easy steps. Before we start, let’s take a look at what materials or devices we are gonna use: UD Houter RDA, 75W Smok Treebox mini mod, UD Master DIY kit, L’or 30 PG/70VG, UD organic cotton, UD 24 AWG kanthal wire. Everything is prepared, here we go.
1. Pick a very thin diameter (2mm or above)
2. Wind your Kanthal wire around the coiler – we are doing it 12 times
3. Insert the lead or head, it naturally bends down. It is exactly what we want for this dragon wicking technology.
4. Insert the other nano coil if you’re using a dual coil RTA.
5. Cut off the excess wire
6. Make sure that nerther nano coils are touching the posts
7. Check that both coils are glowing from the inside, out evenly.
8. Fold a layer of organic cotton carefully
9. Slide your cotton in between these two posts, and pull it over. Nothing is to go inside the coil.
10. Wrap this part of the wick down your coil to ensure air can only flow upwards
You can also watch our Youtube tutorial below:
Fore more fantastic videos about our latest vaping products, please do not forget to subscribe to our channel.
Ryan is a writer, editor and content creator who spends most of his time bringing the interesting, entertaining, original and well-written articles to vapers. He believes that vaping is not only a healthier alternative to smoking, but also a great experience of life.